Sunday, January 12, 2014

Hello happy new year!

I kind of fell of the bandwagon with this whole blogspot deal. But I wanted to say hi and let ya'll know I'm still here :) And I wanted to share a video/ article and it definitely made me tear up.
http://www.viralnova.com/dead-wife-gift-to-husband/


Tear up? I definitely did. Oh life. 

I will share with you more about what goes on in my life. Crafty and personal. I would like to make at least 100 videos this year. WHEW 100? Can I do it? I think I can. I also want to do 100 new things and will share that too. Big or small. Even if it's just eating something new (which I feel a majority will be just that lol), so hello new year. New me? Not just yet but I'm working on it. I am getting over bronchitis. It's been a pain in the butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment