Sunday, May 4, 2014

I want to go.



It seriously has been almost 5 months since my last entry. Oh lordy. I need to make it a habit to start writing more entries! I am very active with doing things outside of work and school, me saying I don't have the time is the lamest excuse, I'm sorry. Anyways I totally want to go to this event in Sacramento. It's only $30. And I wish I had more friends in this area. HELL I wish I had more friends period. I feel like I've fallen off of tha face of the planet with many of them. But I do talk to the ones that matter. That's the most important thing right? Anyways here's the flyer if any of you are in the Sacramento area and would like to go. 

I'm not sure if I should mix my crafting and my personal life and my foodie adventures on here. I mean, I have been doing the separated accounts thing for a minute. We shall see. 




No comments:

Post a Comment